Personal Why

  Most people are suggested to find a problem and solve it for when they think about building a business. 

There are many businesses that can be started without having a problem-solving product. Some businesses don't even sell actual products. 

For my business, our product is actually digital assets. I can tell you more about my business in the next part of the blog. But first I'd like to tell my why story. The story starts off a little like this, btw this is my life story...  Growing up low income has taught me a lot of things. I am the middle child in a family of 3 with a single parent. Most of my life I have watched my mother work nonstop, barely taking days off when she was sick to nearly not relaxing on her days off. She had constantly been stressing over money since she has been living paycheck to paycheck, despite disliking her situation she still carried herself to work. She is my role model, but for all the wrong reasons. I look up to her but aim to not become like her too much. My mother is a lonely person, she hates her job at times. Throughout my whole childhood she had been working, thus we rarely spent time with our mother. To this day I still don't really know who my mother is, I do not wish to have to work every single day and miss time with my family.

My goal in life is to find happiness, Which I am pretty sure is everyone's dream. But my first overall goal is to be able to live comfortably. Not having to freak out about not being able to afford my bills and getting overdraft fees from my bank. With that thought I realized that in order to live a comfortable life I need backup plans for income, This is incase I lose my job or something unexpected happens. So I set out to find ways to generate passive income. However finding a way is hard, what works for others may not work for you. Thus I decided to solve a problem I was facing as the barrier to me getting my dream job, which always came down to skills and experience. Most 'entry level' jobs have insane criteria to get into the industry, how is someone supposed to have 3-5 year experience but be at a beginner level. As a digital arts majoring college student, finding a position for a job in my state for the art industry is scarce. And if there were any positions, they wanted experienced individuals only. 

A bit more about me and why I decided to create a business off this idea. I grew up watching anime, reading manga, playing video games, & drawing. I have always dreamed of getting a job in the Art or Coding field. Since I saw the problem most creatives are facing, I decided to create a platform with a business planned around it to provide a solution. My personal goal is to be financially stable and wake up enjoying the thought of having to go to work instead of panicking about the bills.   

About Business Link: https://storycreate3.blogspot.com/2023/03/about.html

Comments

Popular Posts